January 11, 2010

Movin' On

You know you've gone too long without posting on your blog when you cannot remember your password to log in to your blog. D'oh! (props to The Simpsons)

Well, friends, I am ever so glad that 2009 is over. What a craptastic year that was. * A clusterfuck of pain, lies, illness, death, confusion, fear and full-on mental exhaustion. Therefore, on December 31, I took 2 Nyquil, 3 Bourbon and Diet Cokes and was asleep by 9:00 p.m., determined to piss off the remainder of that 365-day long nightmare and begin anew the following day.

2010. Eleven days in and so far, so good. All things considered. Refraining from making a formal New Year's Resolution, I am striving to not let things (read: other people) bother me quite so much. Please stop laughing. Yes, if I should accomplish this, I may become unrecognizable to many of you. If you need me to, I will wear a name tag so you can pick me out of a crowd of folks walking around happily unfazed.

Let's see how it goes, shall we?



* One lovely exception to this was celebrating the 20th anniversary of best-friendship with Tallulah!

No comments:

Post a Comment